Steve Beasant

Liberal Democrat Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for Great Grimsby and Councillor for the East Marsh Learn more

View more tweets

View more tweets

Where to find help in a power cut

by Steve Beasant on 1 January, 2014

Contact details for electricity Distribution Network Operator companies

If you experience a power cut you should contact the electricity Distribution Network Operator company that covers your area.

Electricity Distribution Network Operator companies are responsible for maintaining the electricity supplies to our homes and businesses.

Contact details for all the electricity Distribution Network Operator companies can be found on the National Grid website.

Take a look now and make a note of the number of the company that covers your area in case you need to use it at some stage.

If you live in North East Lincolnshire, you will need to contact telephone 0800 375 675 to report a power cut.

For further information visit their website at: Northern Powergrid

   Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>